Sunday, May 1, 2011

Did I Mention That I'm Going to New Zealand?

To those of you who don't know, I'm leaving for New Zealand to do a month of bouldering at Castle Hill. More importantly, to those of you who don't know...how didn't you know? I've only been sneaking it into conversations any chance I could since January. I really didn't want to bring my computer abroad again, but some people (really just my parents) want to know what I'll be up to on my trip. Also, this can be an opportunity for you to pretend like you're in NZ with me enjoying great temps and world class bouldering in an unbelievable setting. However, it's important to remember that you are most certainly not here. You are there. Have fun greasing off the boogery-ass slopers on the wave!

-Ryan Mooooooooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment